Rope Access Glazing & Facade Specialists
The specialist activity of high level and difficult access rope access glazing, curtain walling, cladding and facade works is a core service offering for SG Access.
Our services include:
- Installation services at construction phase (glazing, curtain walling, cladding installation via rope access)
- Cladding removal & Cladding replacement
- Leak detection and water tests & Facade inspections
- High level glass change
- Facade remedial works and maintenance
- Emergency safety facade works
- Builders cleans & window cleaning
Our rope access glazers, cladders and curtain wallers have worked on high profile construction projects and carried out maintenance on prestigious buildings UK wide. These include high level glass change and glazing installations in Canary Wharf, London, difficult access glazing maintenance in Edinburgh on The Royal Botanic Gardens glasshouses and the EICC, rope access glass change in Manchester on spectacular Beetham Tower, and glass installation and mastic works on the impressive Co-Op Building project, or several years of rope access curtain wall installation in Glasgow on the new Southern General Hospital or the Glasgow College of Art City Campus projects.
SG Access have the experience and knowledge to cater for a broad range of rope access glazing, cladding and curtain walling requirements at height or in difficult to access locations.