SG Access is committed to implementing and maintaining a management system that will improve safety, productivity and efficiency, and ensure that all services provided meet with the requirements of our Customers.
The Quality Management System will be integrated within all parts of SG Access’s business processes.
The primary goal of this policy, and associated documentation, is to ensure we fully understand our Customers’ requirements and to conform to these requirements at all times.
The objectives of this policy are to:
- Provide adequate resources to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve the Quality Management System;
- Communicate this policy to all employees through inductions, training and ongoing example in the workplace;
- Ensure the Quality Management System is implemented and maintained on all sites;
- Promote a performance standard of zero defects
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of implementation of the Quality Management System through a program of audits and measurements both internally and externally to verify performance.
- Each workplace shall establish appropriate performance indicators to ensure these objectives are being met.
- Quality is the responsibility of every SG Access employee, Subcontractor and Supplier.
- SG Access will endeavour to build and maintain a set list of suppliers.
- The Quality Management System will be subject to continual improvement based upon ongoing feedback from users and customers – together with management reviews – to ensure it meets with SG Access, Customers and market requirements.