SG Access Solutions Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The strategies in place to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible from the planning stage through to completion.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the considered selection and use of powered plant and vehicles and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling of materials used both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source a product range to minimise the environmental impact of the provision of services.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Examine and review environmental performance at regular intervals, and implement change throughout the Company according to our Management of Change procedure as in section 8 of our policy documentation.
The Directors of SG Access carry the ultimate responsibility for the Company’s commitment to the Environment. Each and every employee is expected to be equally committed and to be dedicated to the continuous improvement of environmental performance.